Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bulova Women's Sport Marine Star Diamond Watch

Bulova Women's Sport Marine Star Diamond Watch








I've found a great deal, a beautiful watch with diamond, polished stainless steel, silver-tone bezel bracelet.It is also mentioned this one is built to last with top-quality materials, anti-magnetic and shock-resistant construction, and the unique, scratch-resistant Dura-Crystal.

That great but what's greater is its price: $264.00 instead of $575. That means 54% Off ($311.00) I love it!

Here are some reviews from Amazon:

My husband gave this watch to me for my birthday. I think it's beautiful. I love it, even though it's a little bigger than my other watches. It's probably suited for more casual attire, but I think it's elegant enough to wear out for dinner and to the office. It works well with my office attire, which is business casual. The clasp is very sleek and easy to use. I wish the date was a little easier to read (small number window), but I'm still crazy about it. It's simple, yet elegant.


I am allergic to nickel, so this stainless steel watch has been perfect! It doesn't cause any allergic reactions, but I do get A TON of compliments on it!

If you are like me: "interested in elegant watches with a reasonable price" take a look at this watch:
Bulova Women's Sport Marine Star Diamond Watch #96R000


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio